Monday, June 25, 2012

SALUTATIONS


My almost 6 month old daughter Annalie is a trip, but since I’m a girl who's always worked, becoming a stay at home mom has been a challenge. I know that I am super lucky to be able to stay at home with my little cookie monster, but I get restless. What can I say? I need to keep the mind juices flowing, outside the realm of singing the hokey pokey and identifying farm animals.  I LOVE to cook, so I decided to bake every cookie recipe from a cookbook that my grandmother had passed down to me. Then I thought, why not start a blog about it?
Now I’ve never written a blog, nor have I really ever read a blog, so bear with me.  I actually had to google “blog” and find a few to look at before I began this venture.  This is all from a girl that doesn’t even own a smart phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment